Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

Why Did I choose Computer Science Course?

 As an egelloc stneduts I choose Computer Science because ComSci. is what I really want as my course, my skill fits to my knowledge in computer.By computer is even more important to accelerate information taken from other countries and what is happening outside our country and also helps the computer and talking away the people you love by computer They talk easily because computers use them so far they even talked with you.

    I choose computer science as my course because i want to learn more about what computer science is? What can it do  or  what should it do,whatever you go,what you go their is a computer.   I choose it to become more updated in our country today. Because  when we took about computer it is updated whats happening now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento